A great deal of excitement and anticipation in the air at the HDS Foundation as our first Summer Internship Program kicks off. We welcomed four student interns from the Dan Marino Foundation Summer STEPS Program, together with their Job Coach and Supervisor. Our goal this summer is to acquaint these young men and women to technology, and more specifically software testing. Although we will be focusing on certain basic elements, the importance of collaborating in the workplace, learning new terms and processes was our focus. We are looking forward to exposing them to the world of software and hopefully help build additional skills that will assist them in job searches and other means for their future success. Welcome to HDS!
Recent Blog Posts
- To Our Valued Agency Clients
- Wings in Weston
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Tours the Y
- Stop, Drop and Roll
- CBHS BRIDGES at HDS
- Homestead BRIDGES Discover Their Inner Artists
- Cypress BRIDGES Class Become Artists for the Day
- Can You Find the Clues?
- HDS Companies Celebrates International Women’s Day
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Eats More Chikin