A great deal of excitement and anticipation in the air at the HDS Foundation as our first Summer Internship Program kicks off. We welcomed four student interns from the Dan Marino Foundation Summer STEPS Program, together with their Job Coach and Supervisor. Our goal this summer is to acquaint these young men and women to technology, and more specifically software testing. Although we will be focusing on certain basic elements, the importance of collaborating in the workplace, learning new terms and processes was our focus. We are looking forward to exposing them to the world of software and hopefully help build additional skills that will assist them in job searches and other means for their future success. Welcome to HDS!
Recent Blog Posts
- HDS Foundation Supports Teens in Transition
- Cypress Bay B.R.I.D.G.E.S. Visit Lucille’s American Cafe
- Super Fest – Big Game Weekend
- HDS Foundation Will Be Presenting at the Cypress Bay High School ESE Post-Secondary Transition Expo
- 2020 Annual Employee Recognition Celebration
- HDS Celebrates Employee Milestones
- You Had Me at Pizza
- CBHS B.R.I.D.G.E.S. First CBI of the Year!
- CBHS BRIDGES Spreads Christmas Cheer
- CBHS B.R.I.D.G.E.S. Visit the Post Office