The HDS family visited the Marlins Park on Sunday, April 14th to watch the hometown Marlins take on the Philadelphia Phillies. The Marlins went above and beyond to focus the game on Autism awareness. They had volunteer recognization during the game, an Autism kiosk at the pregame, and portions of the proceeds benefited the Marlins Foundation and local Autsim groups. They had an Autism Resource Fair in the West Plaza and children were able to run the bases after the game.It is great when our hometown teams get involved in great causes! Lets Go Fish!
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- HDS Companies Shines a Light on Autism
- National Fair Housing Month Awareness
- To Our Valued Agency Clients
- Wings in Weston
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Tours the Y
- Stop, Drop and Roll
- CBHS BRIDGES at HDS
- Homestead BRIDGES Discover Their Inner Artists
- Cypress BRIDGES Class Become Artists for the Day