Meagan Bouscher-Miranda, HDS Foundation Program Manager, attended the DMF Recognition Dinner, held at the Hampton Inn, Fort Lauderdale. All the job coaches, interns, and job sites were praised for their efforts in helping the interns achieve their summer program goals. The event honored all of the hard work and dedication in allowing children and young adults with Autism to be more self sufficient, and to develop skills to help them in the work force and for the future. The students had an opportunity to speak about their personal experiences and give acknowledgement and praise for the help they have gotten along the way. The event sponsored by the Dan Marino Foundation was a huge success.
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- HDS Companies Shines a Light on Autism
- National Fair Housing Month Awareness
- To Our Valued Agency Clients
- Wings in Weston
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Tours the Y
- Stop, Drop and Roll
- CBHS BRIDGES at HDS
- Homestead BRIDGES Discover Their Inner Artists
- Cypress BRIDGES Class Become Artists for the Day