HDS joined Team Cypress Bay for the annual WalkAbout event at Sunlife Stadium. The actual event is held on the football field and the experience is like no other. This annual event raises more than $500,000 every year and all that money stays here in South Florida through the help of the Dan Marino Foundation. The best part is that 25% of the money Cypress raised goes right back to the school to help support the special needs programming and services. All the kids had a wonderful time and through the combination of great students, parents, teachers, and volunteers it was a very successful day! Go Lightning.
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- HDS Companies Shines a Light on Autism
- National Fair Housing Month Awareness
- To Our Valued Agency Clients
- Wings in Weston
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Tours the Y
- Stop, Drop and Roll
- CBHS BRIDGES at HDS
- Homestead BRIDGES Discover Their Inner Artists
- Cypress BRIDGES Class Become Artists for the Day