As the summer comes to an end, the Dan Marino Foundation STEPS Interns were able to celebrate their time with a fun lunch and a movie day. Each of them contributed to the fun by bringing in a home-made item for our pot-luck lunch. The DMF STEPS Interns spent part of the summer learning certain software testing strategies, data input and audit skills. Their collaboration skills in the workplace greatly improved during their time at HDS. Each of these young ladies and gentleman worked very hard, and showed that they can take something very new to them on. As some of them continue with their studies, and job searches, we feel confident that they take these new skills with them. Thank you Jamie, Renee, Eddie and Emily.
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- HDS Companies Shines a Light on Autism
- National Fair Housing Month Awareness
- To Our Valued Agency Clients
- Wings in Weston
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Tours the Y
- Stop, Drop and Roll
- CBHS BRIDGES at HDS
- Homestead BRIDGES Discover Their Inner Artists
- Cypress BRIDGES Class Become Artists for the Day