As the school year comes to an end, the Cypress Bay High School students were able to put their skills into practice at the end of the year luncheon. Students, teachers, members from the ESE department, and employers were all present as the students spoke about what they had learned. The students created PowerPoints and highlighted their experiences and accomplishments of the year. They showed off what they had learned from the HDS Foundation classes and impressed everyone. Students also showed off their cooking skills and made all the guest a brunch fit for a king with eggs, bacon, and other tasty breakfast treats. Thank you to Dr. Sheryl Sugerman for inviting us to your event. And especially to Maria, Brian Jose and AJ who have shared this great year with us at the HDS Foundation! Have a great summer!
Recent Blog Posts
- Presidents Day 2020
- HDS Foundation Supports Teens in Transition
- Cypress Bay B.R.I.D.G.E.S. Visit Lucille’s American Cafe
- Super Fest – Big Game Weekend
- HDS Foundation Will Be Presenting at the Cypress Bay High School ESE Post-Secondary Transition Expo
- 2020 Annual Employee Recognition Celebration
- HDS Celebrates Employee Milestones
- You Had Me at Pizza
- CBHS B.R.I.D.G.E.S. First CBI of the Year!
- CBHS BRIDGES Spreads Christmas Cheer