As the school year comes to an end, the Cypress Bay High School students were able to put their skills into practice at the end of the year luncheon. Students, teachers, members from the ESE department, and employers were all present as the students spoke about what they had learned. The students created PowerPoints and highlighted their experiences and accomplishments of the year. They showed off what they had learned from the HDS Foundation classes and impressed everyone. Students also showed off their cooking skills and made all the guest a brunch fit for a king with eggs, bacon, and other tasty breakfast treats. Thank you to Dr. Sheryl Sugerman for inviting us to your event. And especially to Maria, Brian Jose and AJ who have shared this great year with us at the HDS Foundation! Have a great summer!
Recent Blog Posts
- Spring Holiday 2019
- Miami-Dade County Autism Awareness Month Kick Off “My Journey to Independence”
- My Journey to Independence Resource Fair
- Join HDS Companies, and together let’s “Light It Up Blue!”
- National Fair Housing Month
- The HDS Foundation is looking forward to attending the VISIONS XXVI conference in Saint Augustine!
- The HDS Foundation is looking forward to boarding the SeaFair Miami for Tropical Nights 2019!
- Marco’s Hobbies
- HDS Companies is proud to be the Title Sponsor of the 2nd Annual DMF Autism Awareness Block Party!
- Mario’s Hobbies