As the school year comes to an end, the Cypress Bay High School students were able to put their skills into practice at the end of the year luncheon. Students, teachers, members from the ESE department, and employers were all present as the students spoke about what they had learned. The students created PowerPoints and highlighted their experiences and accomplishments of the year. They showed off what they had learned from the HDS Foundation classes and impressed everyone. Students also showed off their cooking skills and made all the guest a brunch fit for a king with eggs, bacon, and other tasty breakfast treats. Thank you to Dr. Sheryl Sugerman for inviting us to your event. And especially to Maria, Brian Jose and AJ who have shared this great year with us at the HDS Foundation! Have a great summer!
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- HDS Companies Shines a Light on Autism
- National Fair Housing Month Awareness
- To Our Valued Agency Clients
- Wings in Weston
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Tours the Y
- Stop, Drop and Roll
- CBHS BRIDGES at HDS
- Homestead BRIDGES Discover Their Inner Artists
- Cypress BRIDGES Class Become Artists for the Day