The HDS Foundation staff attended Orientation for the Dan Marino Foundation Summer STEPS Internship Program this week. HDS is a new partner for the Dan Marino Foundation, and will be a summer job site for a small group of interns. As part of the Foundation’s long term plans, a software testing training program is being contemplated for this summer. As the interns do not have much technical background, some of the activities will be foundational, and they will be provided specific tasks addressing data integrity and basic testing principles. During the orientation, the DMF staff including Director Kerri Morse, met with inters, families, and job coaches to help set up programs to help the students to succeed in finding jobs and other skills to better themselves. The DMF Summer Steps Internship Program runs for 8 weeks from June to August.
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- HDS Companies Shines a Light on Autism
- National Fair Housing Month Awareness
- To Our Valued Agency Clients
- Wings in Weston
- Cypress Bay BRIDGES Tours the Y
- Stop, Drop and Roll
- CBHS BRIDGES at HDS
- Homestead BRIDGES Discover Their Inner Artists
- Cypress BRIDGES Class Become Artists for the Day